- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mint Lemon Limeade (aka Anti-Haterade) Recipe Video
|Lemon||3 Large, cut in half|
|Lime||6 Small, cut in half|
|Mint leaves||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs) (or any sweetener)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
Calories 624 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.52 g0.8%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.9 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 165 g55%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 150.6 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 23.1% Vitamin C 115.1%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the lime and lemon into half. Squeeze the juice into a jar.
2. In a pitcher, put the mint leaves. Add sugar or any sweetener and crush them well.
3. Pour the lime& lemon juice into it and mix well.
4. Fill the pitcher with chilled water and stir well to mix.
5. Take a margarita glass or any glass of choice, pour the drink and serve chilled garnished with a lemon slice or mint stem.
Lime and lemon juice also can be used to 1 1/3 cup, instead of squeezing the fruits.