- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mint Glazed Lamb Recipe
|Half and half||2 Kilogram|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Rosemary||5 Milliliter, crushed (For Garnish)|
|Pear slices||250 Milliliter, drained|
Calories 508 Calories from Fat 338
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59.1%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.3 mg
Sodium 148.5 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 24.1% Vitamin C 34.5%
Calcium 35.9% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With a sharp knife make 6 slits in lamb and insert 1/3 of a garlic clove in each.
2. Season the lamb with rosemary and pepper.
3. In an 8-inch square dish, place the ham and place it on the microwave roasting rack.
4. In a glass bowl, mix the finely chopped remaining garlic, jelly and reserved syrup.
5. In the microwave, cook for 1-2 minutes at Medium, and stir the pears in.
6. Spoon 1/3 of the mint glaze over the lamb.
7. In the microwave, cook for 8-10 minutes per ½ kg at Medium-Low for medium, or 12-14 minutes per ½ kg at Medium-Low for well-done.
8. Midway through the cooking Turn the meat over, drain and brush again with the glaze.
9. Let the lamb stand, covered, for at least 15 minutes before serving.