- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mint Fudge Recipe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow cream||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5993 Calories from Fat 1957
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 225 g345.5%
Saturated Fat 120.7 g603.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 404 mg
Sodium 1139.9 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1017 g339%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 881.1 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 91% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 41.6% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and butter it. Keep aside.
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix the sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 12 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, stirring thrice.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
4. Mix the marsh-mallow cream and peppermint extract to this.
5. Pour the mixture into the buttered baking dish.
6. Chill to firm and cut into squares.
7. Serve as dessert.