- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mint Fudge Recipe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow cream||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5993 Calories from Fat 1957
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 225 g345.5%
Saturated Fat 120.7 g603.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 404 mg
Sodium 1139.9 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1017 g339%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 881.1 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 91% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 41.6% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and butter it. Keep aside.
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix the sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 12 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, stirring thrice.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
4. Mix the marshmallow cream and peppermint extract to this.
5. Pour the mixture into the buttered baking dish.
6. Chill to firm and cut into squares.
7. Serve as dessert.