- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Veggie Quiches Recipe Video
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 , chopped finely|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Basil leaves||6 , cut into long thin strips|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Kosher salt||1 Dash|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 279.6 mg
Sodium 234.9 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 15 g29.1%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 17% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Spray a 12 well muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the milk and whisk again.
3. In another medium bowl, combine the red pepper, scallion, cheddar cheese and basil.
4. Pour an even amount of the egg mixture into each muffin well. Divide the veggie mixture evenly over the egg mixture. Sprinkle each with kosher salt.
5. Put in preheated 325° oven for 25 minutes or until quiches are set and starting to brown.
6. Cool on a rack for 5 minutes.
7. Serve Mini Veggie Quiches with fruit juice and enjoy!