- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Sausage Tarts Recipe Video
|Ground pork sausage||1 Pound, browned and drained|
|Mexican-blend cheese||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Ranch salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Black olives||3 Tablespoon, chopped (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish)|
|Phyllo cups||60 Small (about 4 packages)|
|Red bell pepper||3 Tablespoon, diced (Optional)|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.2%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 19.4 mg
Sodium 384.6 mg16%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, place together browned sausage meat, cheese, salad dressing and olives; stir well to combine.
3. On ungreased baking sheets, arrange the phyllo cups, and fill them with sausage meat mixture using an ice cream scoop.
4. Sprinkle each cup with diced pepper and black olives, if desired.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Serve warm as desired.
You can use spicy or herbed ground sausage meat and cheese of your choice as desired.
You can you chopped scallions, mushrooms or other vegetable of your choice instead of red peppers.