- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Rolls Parmigiana Recipe
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce|
|Canned tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 3423 Calories from Fat 1785
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 198 g304.6%
Saturated Fat 57.6 g287.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1184.9 mg
Sodium 1661.4 mg69.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 364 g727.1%
Vitamin A 43.6% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 32.5% Iron 90.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut along the thinner side of the chicken’s thighs to the bone, slashing the thigh along the length of the bone.
2) Scrape the chicken away properly till the bone is completely free, all the while holding one end of the bone. Cut off a neatly rounded piece of the cartilage.
3) On a cutting board, place thighs with skin-side down and sprinkle them with salt, onion and parsley flakes.
4) Cut the mozzarella cheese into 8 pieces, each piece measuring 2 ½ x ½ x 3/4 – inches. Place one piece of cheese on each thigh and fold the chicken’s sides over the cheese. Fasten with the help of skewers.
5) In a foil-lined broiling pan, place the thighs with skin-side down and broil for about 40 minutes or till the meat has browned.
6) As per the directions on the package, cook the spaghetti.
In a small saucepan, combine together the tomato sauce with basil and oregano and heat thoroughly.
7) On a serving platter, place the cooked spaghetti and pour tomato sauce all over it. Place broiled thighs on top.
8) Serve hot with Parmesan cheese on the side.