- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets Recipe
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsifted all purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For ricotta filling|
|Ricotta cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|10x confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped mixed candied fruits||2 Tablespoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate square||1⁄4 Ounce, chopped (1/4 Square, 1 Ounce Square)|
|Grand marnier/Other orange-flavored liqueur||1 Tablespoon|
|Assorted fresh fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Such As Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Banana, Kiwi, Orange)|
|Apricot preserves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), warmed and strained|
|Chopped pistachio nuts||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.4 mg
Sodium 17.1 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to hot (400°).
3. Press 1 to 2 teaspoons of the dough into 1 1/2- to 2-inch tartlet pans. Place the pans on cookie sheets.
4. Bake the tartlet shells in the preheated hot oven (400°) for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool the tartlet shells in the pans for 5 minutes. Gently loosen the tartlets from the pans with the tip of a knife. Remove the shells to wire racks to cool completely. The tartlet shells can be prepared several days ahead and stored at room temperature in a tightiy covered container.
5. Prepare the Ricotta Filling: Combine the ricotta cheese, 10 X sugar, candied fruit, chocolate and Grand Marnier in a small bowl; mix until well blended. Refrigerate the filling, covered, until ready to use.
6. To serve, fill each tartlet shell with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the ricotta filling. Arrange whole or cut-up fruits on top of the filling. Brush the tops with apricot preserves. Sprinkle the edges of the tartlet shells with the nuts.