- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Pita Pizzas Recipe
|Pita/Purchased pizza base||1|
|Marinara sauce||2 Tablespoon (Basic One)|
|Dry oregano||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, well chilled|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Medium|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 339 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg
Sodium 652.2 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 18 g37%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 54.9%
Calcium 34.8% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the mozzarella lightly. Keep aside.
3. Spread the sauce on the pita bread and sprinkle oregano and the shredded mozzarella on it.
4. With a knife or in the food processor, chop the onions. Squeeze excess liquid and
sprinkle over cheese.
5. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms and green onions thinly and place them evenly over the onions.
6. On a cookie sheet, place the pita pizza
7. In the oven, bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Serve hot.