- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Pavlovas (Mini Meringue cookies) Recipe Video
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.04%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 24.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0%
Sugars 33.4 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 300 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl add in the egg white and whisk with stand mixer until foamy.
3. Add in the cream of tartar and whisk to combine.
4. Stir in the sugar slowly at first, scraping down the bowl a couple of times.
5. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a 1/4" tip and pipe onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
6. Pipe a small circle and build a "wall" as demonstrated in the video.
7. Place in preheated oven and turn off the heat. Leave to dry for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
8. Fill the cookies with lemon curd or any of your desired filling. Serve and enjoy!