- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Nutella Brownie Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Bisquick gluten free mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nutella spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Applesauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (low fat)|
|Egg yolk||1 Medium|
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.6%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.1 mg
Sodium 314.2 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 44.4 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 0.86%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 degrees C) and line a standard cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. To make the brownie batter, in a small bowl whisk the Bisquick and cocoa together and set it aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk the sugar and eggs together until they’re well combined. Add the Nutella, applesauce and vanilla then whisk until smooth.
4. Add the Bisquick and cocoa mixture then stir with a rubber spatula until the dry ingredients are well incorporated into the wet ingredients but don’t over mix.
5. Divide the brownie mixture evenly between the cupcake liners.
6. To make the cheesecake batter, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, Nutella, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
7. Evenly divide the batter by placing about 1 tablespoonful on top of the divided brownie batter. Using a toothpick or skewer, swirl the two batters together in each cup, but don't over swirl.
8. Serve at room temperature