- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Meatloaf with Potato Frosting Recipe Video
|Turkey breast meat||1 Pound, ground|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Eggs||2 Large, lightly beaten|
|Cream of mushroom||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Non-stick cooking spray||3 Dash|
|For mashed potatoes|
|Potatoes||2 Large, cleaned, washed|
|Mustard paste||1 Teaspoon (spicy)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|For the glaze|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.6 mg
Sodium 418.6 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 20.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean and wash the potatoes. Make holes using a fork all around.
2. Wrap it in wet paper towel and microwave it till it is soft.
3. Take it out of the microwave and slice it carefully. Peel it and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
4. GLAZE: In a bowl, add ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and butter extract. Mix it well to a smooth mixture.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Take a muffin pan, spray non-stick cooking spray.
7. In a bowl, put all the ingredients of meatloaf.
8. Using clean hands mix them well till combined.
9. Take filling in a spoon and fill the prepared muffin grooves evenly. Tap to even them out.
10. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
11. After 20 minutes, take out the muffin tray and drain off the rendered fat. Resume baking for another 10 minutes.
12. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and apply the glaze over it generously.
13. Place it back in the oven and resume baking for 10 more minutes.
14. MASHED POTATOES: Into the bowl with baked potato, add pepper, salt, butter, spicy mustard, water/ milk and garlic powder. Mix well till all are well combined.
15. Spread the mashed potatoes over the meatloaf and bake it for another 5- 10 minutes or till the potatoes begin to turn light brown.
16. In a serving plate, serve the meatloaf with any salad of choice.