- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Hamburgers Recipe Video
|Minced meat||200 Gram|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄4 , chop|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (1/4-1/3)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon (1-2)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon (1-2)|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Hamburger buns||2 (as required)|
|Cheese slice||25 Gram (as needed)|
|Lettuce||10 Gram (or any other filling you like)|
Calories 624 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g62.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 207.9 mg
Sodium 809.7 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 38 g75.5%
Vitamin A 46.1% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 26.6% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on flame, pour oil, and place patties in it. With fork flatten the patties.
5. Turn the heat to medium, and cook evenly on each side.
6. Cut hamburger buns into half. Then cut them into mini buns as shown in the video.
7. Place patties, cheese, tomato sauce, and lettuce leaf on top.
8. Cover it with another slice of bun, and insert a toothpick in middle.
9. Serve mini hamburgers hot.