- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Flavor Green Tea Cookies Recipe Video
|Almond powder||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||2 Medium, whites|
|Salt||1⁄4 Gram (A pinch)|
|Wheat starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Green tea powder||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Matcha)|
|Nutella||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 101 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.6 mg6.2%
Sodium 17.1 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 0.59%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) To a mixer add the almond powder and eggs and combine well.
3) Add the salt, wheat starch, and green tea powder and mix well.
4) If the batter is still too fluid, add some more wheat starch.
5) Prepare a baking sheet for the cookies.
6) Pour the batter into a plastic bag and seal it airtight.
7) Cut the tip of a corner and pipe quarter-sized portions of the batter onto the sheet.
8) Bake for 20 minutes.
9) Sandwich cookies with nutella and serve.