- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes Recipe Video
|Devil's food cake mix||9 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant coffee granules||1 Tablespoon|
|Coffee liqueur||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Mascarpone/Cream cheese||8 Ounce, room temperature|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon (optional)|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 24.7 mg
Sodium 110.8 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 0.14%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Spray cups of muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Keep whipped topping in a resealable bag. (First topping)
4) For cakes, combine cake mix, sour cream, egg, coffee granules and water in a bowl and mix.
5) For filling, combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl; mix until smooth. And place it in a resealable bag. (Second topping)
6) Divide batter evenly among cups of pan. Bake it for 8 to 10.
7) Remove pan from oven press tops of cakes with lightly floured tart shaper to make slight indentations; cool 2 minutes.
8) Brush cake tops with coffee liqueur; cool completely.
9) Trim corners of both bags. Pipe filling over cakes. Pipe whipped topping over filling.
10) Sprinkle tiramisu with cocoa powder, if desired, and serve.
If desired, 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) of devil's food cake mix from an 18.25-oz (510-g) package can be used for this recipe.
To substitute coffee liqueur, combine 1/4 cup (50 mL) water, 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar, 1 tbsp (15 mL) instant coffee granules and 1 tsp (5 mL) rum extract in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1--2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved; cool.