- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Choc-Caramel Dessert Cakes Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||200 Gram|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Caramello nibbles||90 Gram (1/2 packet)|
|Dark chocolate||100 Gram|
|Thick cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 782 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.6%
Saturated Fat 26.3 g131.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 168.2 mg
Sodium 71.7 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 65.7 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 33.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, add butter, and chocolate.
2. Pop it in microwave for 1 minute over medium heat. Remove from the oven, and stir it well. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
3. Drop brown sugar in a bowl, and whisk it well. Let it stand for a couple of minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
5. Put sifted flour, cocoa, and baking powder in the bowl. Mix to incorporate.
6. Cut caramello nibbles into pieces, and throw it in the bowl. Fold to spread evenly.
7. Line mini muffin cups with liners, and spoon mixture in each one of them. Top them up with caramello nibbles.
8. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
9. Pop muffin cups in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool for 20 minutes.
10. Meanwhile for topping, in a microwave safe bowl, add dark chocolate, caramello nibbles, and thick cream.
11. Put bowl in microwave on medium high temperature for 30-45 seconds. Remove from oven and stir. Repeat until chocolate melts.
12. Top muffins with chocolate topping, and serve immediately.