- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe
|Fat free graham crackers||8 Large (2 1/2-X-5-Inch)|
|Fat free egg substitute||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced fat cream cheese/Non fat cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Non fat cottage cheese/Dry curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat free egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned light cherry pie filling||14 Tablespoon (Low Sugar)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2535 Calories from Fat 498
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g85.3%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.5 mg
Sodium 3724.4 mg155.2%
Total Carbohydrates 387 g129.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.6%
Sugars 173.1 g
Protein 113 g226.9%
Vitamin A 52% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 133.7% Iron 42.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor, and add the sugar and egg substitute. Process until the mixture resembles moist crumbs.
3. Coat nonstick mini-muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup, and use a pastry press or small spoon to push the mixture over the bottom and 1/4 inch up the sides of each cup. (Periodically dip the pastry press or spoon in sugar to prevent sticking).
4. Bake the crusts at 350°F for 5 to 6 minutes, or until they feel firm and dry. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
5. Place all of the filling ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in each graham cracker shell, and bake at 300° F for 25 minutes, or until the filling is puffed and lightly browned around the edges. Turn the oven off, and let the cheesecakes cool in the oven with the door ajar for 1 hour.
6. Top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon of cherry filling. Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.