- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Brownie Christmas Trees Recipe Video
|Brownie mix||519 Gram (1 box)|
|Whipping cream||8 Ounce|
|Confectioner sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mint extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Green food coloring||7 Drop|
|Sprinkles||2 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 1111 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g75.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81 mg
Sodium 609.2 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 163.1 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 5.4% Iron 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Follow the direction on the package and bake brownie in muffin tin.
2. Allow it to cool, and then remove the tins. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine whipping cream, mint extract, and food colouring. Mix well.
4. Add confectioner’s sugar in bowl, whipping continuously with electric mixer. Beat until very stiff.
5. In a snap and seal lunch size plastic bag, pour the cream.
6. Snip a corner of the lunch bag to make a small opening.
7. Pipe cream on top of brownies to create a Christmas tree.
8. Decorate it with sprinkles and serve immediately.