- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Breakfast Frittatas Recipe Video
|Morningstar meal starters||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg beaters||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Veggie cheese shreds||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1443.8 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 56 g112.4%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line the muffin tray with tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In each muffin tin add in morning star meal starters.
4. Add in veggie shredded cheese or the cheese of your choice.
5. Pour in egg beaters to each tin.
6. Pop the muffin tray into oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Serve Mini Breakfast Frittatas with fruit juice.