- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Blueberry Corn Muffins Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon|
|Honey||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), fresh|
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.6 mg
Sodium 69 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. grease a 12 cup mini muffin tray.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until nice fluffy.
4. Stir in the egg and beat well.
5. In another bowl, add and combined flour, cornmeal, baking powder and mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
7. Gradually add the milk while its beating. Then add in the blueberries and beat until just combined.
8. Take the greased muffin tray and spoon the batter into each cup and sprinkle some sugar over the batter and bake it in the 375 degree oven for 10 -12 minutes.
9. Once done, let them sit in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove on rack to cool completely.
10. Serve these mini blueberry muffins with milk or coffee.