- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Bagel Fruit Flowers Recipe Video
|Bagels||1 (whole grain)|
|Mascarpone cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice (as required for decoration)|
|Fresh pineapple||10 Gram, dice (1 piece)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 646 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.1 mg
Sodium 670.2 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 18 g36.3%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 179.9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, vanilla, and honey. Mix well.
2. Open bagel, and spread cheese mixture on inside of both halves.
3. Lay strawberry slices on one side.
4. Close the bagel, and place pineapple piece into the center.
5. Wrap pop stick with green tape and insert it through the uncovered portion.
6. Serve mini bagel fruit flower immediately.