- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups with Cheddar Recipe Video
|Grated cheddar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.1 mg
Sodium 296.2 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.85%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a non-stick skillet, lay bacon slices and cook on medium for 8 minutes on one side. Flip and cook for 5 minutes on the other side, depending on the thickness of bacon, making sure that they are pliable.
3. Use a cookie cutter to cut out little circles of toast, just big enough to fill the bottom of the muffin tin.
4. Place the toast in the bottom of the muffin pan and then wrap the partially cooked bacon around it as shown in the video.
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of the four cups and then crack an egg into each cup.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Pop the pan in oven and bake for about 12 minutes, or until done as per you likeness.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!