- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Minestrone and Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
|Raw minced beef||1 Pound|
|Minestrone soup||6 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Boiled spaghetti||8 Ounce (Plain Variety)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 72.5 mg
Sodium 150.8 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, place the minced beef.
2) Stir in the minestrone soup and water.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Spoon the sauce over the hot cooked pasta and toss gently.
6) Serve the Quick Spaghetti Bolognese immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.