- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Minecraft Creeper Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Almond powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for decoration)|
|Icing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg4%
Sodium 48.5 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.2% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients of white whole wheat flour, almond powder, baking soda and mix well.
3. Add in the butter, egg, soy milk and mix until well combined into a cookie dough.
4. On a floured board, place the dough and roll it out into a flat base.
5. Using a square cookie cutter, cut out shapes of the cookies from the dough and place them neatly on the parchment lined cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
6. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Once done, remove the cookie sheet and let the cookies cool for a few minutes before applying any frosting.
8. Using different coloured powdered sugar icing, coat the cookie with it. Then let it dry for 15 minutes in the refrigerator. Then with the help of a toothpick dipped in the coloured frosting, make the minecraft faces.
9. Serve these minecraft creeper cookies with warm milk or tea.
Prepare these cookies without the frosting for any party and ask your friends and kids to use their imagination and draw different kinds of minecraft faces on the cookies.