- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mincemeat Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or fruit juice)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2418 Calories from Fat 1037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g179.4%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423.8 mg
Sodium 3065.1 mg127.7%
Total Carbohydrates 249 g83.1%
Dietary Fiber 20.6 g82.3%
Sugars 57.2 g
Protein 100 g199.5%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 61.1% Iron 69.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine all seven dry ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy
6) Add milk, oil and mincemeat.
7) Pour the egg mix into well.
8) Stir enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.