- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mincemeat Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or fruit juice)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2505 Calories from Fat 1208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g208.3%
Saturated Fat 35.7 g178.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 382.5 mg127.5%
Sodium 5848.2 mg243.7%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.5%
Dietary Fiber 20.6 g82.3%
Sugars 57.2 g
Protein 71 g141.8%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 61.1% Iron 77.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine all seven dry ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy
6) Add milk, oil and mincemeat.
7) Pour the egg mix into well.
8) Stir enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.