- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mincemeat Bread Recipe
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3410 Calories from Fat 1488
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 166 g255.6%
Saturated Fat 77.4 g386.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 729.4 mg243.1%
Sodium 3701.5 mg154.2%
Total Carbohydrates 413 g137.7%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.2%
Sugars 160 g
Protein 75 g149.7%
Vitamin A 68.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 91.1% Iron 98.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the baking powder, flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in 1 egg at a time and add the milk, alternately with the flour mixture.
5) Blend well with an electric mixer set on low speed.
6) Add the mincemeat and nuts. Stir well.
7) Into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, turn the mixture.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, till a wooden pick inserted in the center emerges clean.
9) Let the bread cool for 10 minutes and then remove from the pan. Let it cool completely.
10) Transfer the bread to a plate, slice and serve as and when preferred.