- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pakistani Beef Cappli Kebabs Recipe Video
|Minced beef||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chickpea flour/Gram flour / besan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green chillies||2 , chopped|
|Coriander seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chopped green coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||4 , cut into quarters|
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 438
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g76.1%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.6%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 49.2 mg
Sodium 389.6 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.6%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 18 g36.4%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 37.2%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add this to the beef.
3. Ground corriander seeds in a coffee grinder or mortar.
4. Add this to the beef. Add chopped chillies.
5. Add salt, cumin seeds, onion, fresh corriander and tomatoes.
6. Mix it with hands for a even mixture.
7. Bring the mixture out of the bowl and divide into 6 equal parts for making patties. Make nice thin patties.
8. Heat oil in a pan. Place 4 patties in a pan, do not over crowd the pan.
9. Cook for 2 minutes on each side till they are lightly brown and cooked through.
10. Serve with green chutney or sweet chutney, onion rings and fresh green corriander.