- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Milo's Swedish Cream Recipe Video
|Whipping cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Plain greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.1%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g113%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg43.1%
Sodium 72.2 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 29 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 0.51%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the heavy/whipping cream. Heat the cream over gentle heat to scalding point. (Just below boiling point)
2. Take pan off the heat. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of gelatin into the scalded cream and stir. Return to heat and cook for 1-2 minutes so that the gelatin gets completely dissolved in the cream.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar, sour cream, Greek Yogurt, vanilla extract and orange liqueur. Beat or whisk until well blended.
4. Then gradually add the scalded cream, whisking to blend.
5. Pour the cream mixture equally into 10 wine or cocktail glasses and chill in the refrigerator until set.
6. To serve, top with sliced berries if you like.