- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Million Dollar Pound Cake Recipe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Equivalent To 6 Eggs)|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9146 Calories from Fat 4089
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 458 g704.3%
Saturated Fat 83.9 g419.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.4 mg
Sodium 776.1 mg32.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1184 g394.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g55%
Sugars 792.4 g
Protein 95 g189.2%
Vitamin A 381.3% Vitamin C 50.7%
Calcium 50.7% Iron 169.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cream sugar and margarine together.
3. Add egg substitute a small amount at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Continue beating until batter is very light and fluffy.
5. Add lemon extract, vanilla, butter flavoring, milk, and flour, mixing well.
6. Bake 80 minutes in a bundt pan greased with margarine and floured.
7. Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out.
8. Combine confectioner's sugar and lemon juice.
9. Pour glaze over warm cake immediately after removing from pan.