- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Video
|For the dry ingredients|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For the wet ingredients|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk chocolate chips||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Quick oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.6%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.1 mg
Sodium 192.5 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 28.6 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the flour with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat until well combined.
4. Stir in the egg and vanilla extract and beta until well combined.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture with milk and continue beating until well combined. Stir in the milk chocolate chips and continue beating.
6. Stir in the oatmeal and beat the batter again.
7. Take the cookie sheet and scoop the batter onto the sheet and bake it at 375 degrees in the preheated oven for 10 - 14 minutes.
8. Once done, remove the baking sheet and let the cookies sit in the tray before transferring it onto a plate.
9. Serve the milk chocolate oatmeal cookies with warm milk.