- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Milk And Honey Panna Cotta With Vanilla Blackberries Recipe Video
|Gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Packet)|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla bean||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Honey||3 Tablespoon (More Or Less Depending On Preference)|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.1%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g96.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.2 mg
Sodium 78.5 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 47 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Empty the packet of gelatin into the milk, stir and allow to stand until the gelatin softens.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat up the half & half and heavy cream over low-medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
3. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla extract, ground vanilla bean, and honey, and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the milk and gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin has entirely dissolved. Bring the entire mixture to a simmer.
5. Ladle into serving dishes of your choice and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours.
6. In the meantime, make the vanilla blackberries
7. In a small bowl, mix blackberries, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract and microwave for 60-90 seconds.
8. Let cool in refrigerator until panna cotta is set.
9. When panna cotta is set, drizzle some honey on top of the panna cotta and spoon some blackberries on top of the panna cotta.
10. Serve chilled and enjoy!