- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mild Dressing Recipe
|White bread||16 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cut (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1782 Calories from Fat 413
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.1%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1012 mg
Sodium 4281.3 mg178.4%
Total Carbohydrates 241 g80.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 44.8 g
Protein 94 g187.2%
Vitamin A 480.2% Vitamin C 60.4%
Calcium 183% Iron 83.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) A day prior to using, set the bread slices out to dry them.
2) When ready to use, cut the bread into small cubes.
2) Combine together all the ingredients except for the milk.
3) Use enough milk to moisten the mixture to make the bread cubes soft while ensuring that they are not soggy.
4) Pour the mixture into a greased slow cooker. Cook over low heat for 3 ½ hours, stirring after every hour. While stirring add some milk to the sides of the cooker, if required, to ensure that the dressing does not stick and stays moist.
5) Serve or use as preferred.