- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mie Bakso Recipe
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||To Taste (for flavoring)|
|Caisim||300 Gram, coarsely chopped, blanched (Chinese broccoli)|
|Egg noodles||500 Gram, soaked, drenched with water and drained|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Green onion stalks||2 , thinly sliced|
|Celery stalks||2 , thinly sliced|
Calories 1068 Calories from Fat 403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.5%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 143.6 mg47.9%
Sodium 2489.2 mg103.7%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.2%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 37 g74.5%
Vitamin A 95.9% Vitamin C 79.9%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, add stock,heat and add pepper, salt and sugar. Bring it to a boil, add meatballs.
2. Mix the egg noodles with, oil and set aside.
3. In a large soup bowl, arrange blanched caisim, noodles, sprinkle soya sauce, tongcai, green onions and celery.
4. Now, pour over it the hot stock with meatballs, with about 8 to 10 meat balls in each bowl.
5. Serve hot with spicy sambal.