- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Ham Loaf Recipe
|Ground cooked ham||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||2 Small, slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.1 mg
Sodium 156.9 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2. Turn into a 9-inch x 5-inch microwaveable loaf dish, pressing evenly.
3. Combine brown sugar and mustard and spoon on top of meat mixture.
4. Sprinkle the pineapple juice evenly over the loaf
5. Place the dish in the microwave and set the power at 5
6. Cook the loaf for about 32 minutes just until the meat is cooked and heated all the way to the center.
7. Let the ham tloaf stand for about 5 minutes for the flavors to be absorbed
8. Serve the ham loaf straight from the dish and accompany it with a salad and potatoes.