- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Buffalo Wings Recipe
|Chicken wings||6 Pound (2 Chicken Wings, 3 Pound Each)|
|Apricot preserves||12 Ounce|
|Russian salad dressing||6 Ounce|
|Milk free onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 774 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 258.6 mg
Sodium 872.4 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 39.9 g
Protein 100 g199.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 39.1%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse chicken wings in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Cut off wing tips and remove.
3) Cut wings into two component parts.
4) In a bowl add remaining ingredients and blend together.
5) Arrange chicken wings in a 2-quart microwaveable baking dish.
6) Pour the mixture over chicken wings.
7) Place in microwave and cook on full power for about 9 minutes until nicely browned.
8) Serve hot.