- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwaved Banana Foster Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 , cut in large chunks|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1927 Calories from Fat 1047
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g182.4%
Saturated Fat 74.4 g371.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 347.5 mg
Sodium 207.6 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.8%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.2%
Sugars 185.9 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 82% Vitamin C 88.9%
Calcium 35.3% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and incorporate brown sugar to it.
2) Microwave the mixture for about 15-20 seconds.
3) Stir in orange juice just enough to dissolve sugar and vanilla extract.
4) Microwave again for few more seconds.
5) Add bananas and coat then evenly in the sauce.
6) Serve the bananas foster with vanilla ice cream.