- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Country Breakfast Recipe Video
|Potato||1 Small, diced|
|Red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mushroom||3 , cut into hlaves|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.8%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.4 mg76.8%
Sodium 94.4 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 60.6%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a microwave safe bowl mix potato, bell peppers, chives, butter and pepper. Cover and microwave on high hear for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Remove and stir. Place tomato slice and mushroom, mix gently.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the potato mixture. Microwave on high heat for another 2 to 3 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.
5. Transfer to a plate, cut into half. Season with chives and parsley sprig and serve.