- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Country Breakfast Recipe Video
|Potato||1 Small, diced|
|Red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mushroom||3 , cut into hlaves|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.6%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 460.9 mg
Sodium 188.7 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 20 g39.3%
Vitamin A 45.8% Vitamin C 121.3%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a microwave safe bowl mix potato, bell peppers, chives, butter and pepper. Cover and microwave on high hear for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Remove and stir. Place tomato slice and mushroom, mix gently.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the potato mixture. Microwave on high heat for another 2 to 3 minutes, until the eggs are cooked.
5. Transfer to a plate, cut into half. Season with chives and parsley sprig and serve.