- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Shrimp Stuffed Sole Recipe
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 can)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||1 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.4%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 119.5 mg
Sodium 239.8 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 30 g59%
Vitamin A 36% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the fillets lengthwise
2. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3. Add the shrimp, breadcrumbs, cream and parsley to the dish and mix well. set this aside till later.
4. In a large glass baking dish, add the rest of the 3 tablespoons butter and heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
5. Add the fillets to the melted butter and spoon an equal amount of the shrimp mixture over the fillets. Fold the fillets over so that both ends are tucked under and then sprinkle with dill and paprika. Cook the fillets on HIGH (9) for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and cooked through
6. Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt to taste.
7. Serve hot immediately