- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Shrimp' N Scallop Bisque Recipe
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, canned tomato sauce|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sauterne wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), 2 tbsp, divided|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1569 Calories from Fat 721
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.1%
Saturated Fat 47.6 g237.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 724.4 mg
Sodium 3550.9 mg148%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g13%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 134 g267%
Vitamin A 70% Vitamin C 72.4%
Calcium 38.9% Iron 63.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a microwave oven, place a large glass mixing bowl, add butter and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ¼ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add light cream, flour and ½ cup of wine and continue cooking on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for about 10 minutes until the mixture thickens. Keep aside.
3. Take another small bowl and add remaining 1 tbsp of butter into it and cook on ROAST (7) for about a minute until it softens.
4. Add onions and mushrooms and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 2 minutes until the onions turn soft.
5. Add onions, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice, scallops and shrimp and cook on a setting of REHEAT (8) for about 10 minutes until the mixture turns hot.
6. Add wine.
7. Serve the Shrimp -€˜N Scallop Bisque hot after seasoning with Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.