- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake Recipe Video
|Boiling water||250 Milliliter|
|Golden syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Nuts||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Granulated sugar||200 Gram|
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 166.8 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.6%
Sugars 53.4 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 104.6% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 8% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel and grate the carrots and keep aside.
2. Place ryvita in microwave safe high dish and mash them into a coarse powder.
3. Pour boiling water over ryvita and stir.
4. Add in the eggs and stir immediately.
5. Add in the grated carrot, cinnamon, nuts, granulated sugar, and golden syrup. Stir well.
6. Cook on high for 10 minutes in microwave. Cake is ready when it pulls away from sides of dish slightly.
7. Allow the cake to cool for 20 minutes, slice, and serve.