- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Rocky Road Brownie Dessert Recipe Video
|Walnut halves||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate kisses||20 Small, unwrapped|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 1624 Calories from Fat 1082
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g190.4%
Saturated Fat 71.5 g357.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 356.3 mg
Sodium 499.1 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 124 g41.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 61.7 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 61.8% Vitamin C 0.76%
Calcium 22.7% Iron 40.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Coarsely chop walnuts; set aside.
2) Combine flour, baking powder and salt in Small Batter Bowl.
3) Cut butter into pieces and chop unsweetened chocolate; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
4) Add sugar and eggs to chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth.
5) Fold in flour mixture and half of the walnuts until incorporated.
6) Pour batter into Deep Covered Baker, spreading evenly.
7) Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 7 minutes.
8) Carefully remove baker from microwave.
9) Place marshmallows, chocolate kisses and remaining walnuts over the brownie.
10) Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows start to soften.
11) Spoon onto plates; serve with ice cream, if desired.
To toast walnuts, place walnuts in Large Pan microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 3-5 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 30 seconds.