- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Polenta with Pulled Pork Recipe Video
|Pulled pork||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Polenta||1 Cup (16 tbs) (yellow corn meal)|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.6%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219.6 mg73.2%
Sodium 1811.6 mg75.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 59 g118.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.03% Iron 25.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put polenta, salt and water in microwavable bowl and stir them.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir and cook it in microwave on high for another 3 minutes.
5. Stir again and heat it in microwave for another 3 minutes.
6. Transfer the polenta to a bunt mold to take shape.
7. When polenta is still warm unmold and fill with your favorite pulled pork.
8. Serve polenta with your favorite Bolognaise Sauce, beef stew or pulled pork.