- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Perfect Microwave Pastry Recipe
|Shortening||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Yellow food color||5 Drop|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 968 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.8%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 206 g68.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 26 g51.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 3.8% Iron 64.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a mixing bowl and add flour, shortening,salt and the optional sugar .mix till it crumbles into pea size.
2) Pour the water and food colour and mix well into ball.
3) Diviide the dough in half size portions, and flatten them into circles of 6-inches.
4) Wrap dough circles in plasti wrap, and refrigerate for upto 30 minutes.
5)Take a 9-inch glass pie plate.
6) Roll this chilled dough over it and flute the edges.
7) Prick the bottom and sides with a fork.
8) Cook on ROAST(7)for upto 8 minutes till golden brown in colour.
9) Use as required.