- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Mushrooms Sauteed in Sherry Recipe
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||16 Ounce, drained, rinsed|
Calories 85 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 297.3 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a casserole, sherry, salt and pepper.
2. Add mushrooms. Stir it well to coat it with the mixture.
3. Add butter. Cover it with wax paper.
4. Microwave on High for 3 to 7 minutes, or until it is done. Remember to stir it once in the middle of the cooking time.
5. Serve Mushrooms Sauteed In Sherry with steak or hamburgers.