- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Enchilada Pie Recipe
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Canned diced green chilies||4 Ounce|
|Canned tomatoes||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Corn chips||9 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 package)|
|Hot chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced|
Calories 813 Calories from Fat 474
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.6%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.1 mg
Sodium 1075 mg44.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 44 g87%
Vitamin A 121.4% Vitamin C 52.6%
Calcium 49.4% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top and continue cooking on REHEAT (8) for 3 minutes until cheese melts.
5. Garnish with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato and serve.