- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
|Eggplant||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Medium||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat slice||1|
Calories 1210 Calories from Fat 964
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g165.3%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 329.4 mg
Sodium 1956.8 mg81.5%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.5%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 29 g58.8%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 43.8%
Calcium 68.6% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant. Cover it and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes.
2. Drain the water out and keep the eggplant aside.
3. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it well.
4. Add mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
5. Add eggplant to it.
6. Butter the whole wheat toast. Crumble it and sprinkle it over the mixture.
7. Cover and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes or until it is hot and bubbly. Remember to rotate dish 1/4th turn after 2-3 minutes.
8. Keep it aside for 5 minutes covered.
9. Serve Eggplant Parmesan with grated mozzarella.