- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Dumplings Recipe
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), boiling|
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.7%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.3 mg
Sodium 566.3 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine baking powder, flour, parsley flakes and salt in it.
2) Take another bowl and blend together eggs, milk and oil in it.
3) Combine with the dry ingredients just until mixture turns moist.
4) Add the mixture in rounded spoonfuls to boiling stock.
5) Sprinkle with parsley flakes and cover.
6) Microwave (high) for about 7-10 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn half-way through cooking. Set aside for 5 minutes.
7) Pour in bowls and serve immediately.