- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Classic Roast Turkey Recipe
|Turkey||12 Pound (Smaller Ones)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8385 Calories from Fat 3647
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 404 g622.1%
Saturated Fat 114.3 g571.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3918.9 mg
Sodium 3983 mg166%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 1113 g2226.9%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 81.7% Iron 387.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Ready the birds for cooking as per the instructions.
2. Place them in a dish and brush glaze over them and wrap the dish with foil.
3. Determine the cooking time on the basis of their combined weight.
4. Place the dish in a microwave oven, and cook on a ROAST (7) for 9 minutes per pound.
5. Turn turkey during the half of the cooking time and brush them with glaze, cover and cook for some more time.
6. When done to right temperature, the legs start moving freely and juices become clear.
7. Cover and allow the dish to remain for another 10 -20 minutes before serving.
8.Serve the roasted turkey during Christmas dinner.