- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 77 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.9 mg
Sodium 16.4 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 1 g2.4%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.4% Iron 0.28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Sift cake flour and baking powder in it. Mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well again.
5. Using a tablespoon, drop dough for about 4 cookies at a time onto parchment paper lining a microwavable plate or tray.
6. Microwave at 500w for 3min (or less or more depending on the power settings of your microwave).
7. Repeat the steps 3 & 4 to complete the rest.
8. Serve warm chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk.
It is safe to test from 1 min to see how they come out.
Microwave bakes the cookies from inside, so if they are baked golden brown, they are burned.
You can also bake them in an oven at 180C (350F) for 15 minutes.