- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Microwave Chocolate Recipe Video
|Evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powder sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate chip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.1%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g70.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.8 mg
Sodium 183.2 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 71 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 0.75%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.
4. Cover the chocolate with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 120 minutes.
5. Take out the chocolate from the fridge and shape into desired size.
6. Serve Chocolate as snack.
In a bowl full of water drop the chocolate paste and look what happens, if the chocolate settles on the bottom, you are able to pick it up and roll into a ball then its good, but if it dissolves right away then the paste needs some more microwaving.