- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Mexican Pizza Recipe Video
|Fat free refried beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat tortilla||1 Medium|
|Reduced fat mexican blend/Cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Tomato||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Reduced fat sour cream||2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.6 mg6.5%
Sodium 1160 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 18 g35.2%
Vitamin A 64.6% Vitamin C 18.5%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On the tortilla, spread the beans evenly.
3. Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
4. Place over a baking sheet and heat for just 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Top with sour cream and cut into wedges.